GSE THERMO SYSTEM
Developed & build in France to optimize photovoltaics’ self-consumption. GSE THERMO’SYSTEM is a thermodynamic balloon that has been improved to manage and store the over-produced into the domestic hot water of your house.
The heat pump automatically turns on when the THERMO’SYSTEM detects an over-production of your PV installation. Connection available on both ambient or external air. Magnesium Anode for a clean water (aluminium-free) and an easier replacement without emptying the tank.
- Capacity : 180L & 254 L
- Highest COP score of the market with : 3.44 & 3.98
- Made in France (Moselle – 57)
- Compact : only 1.75m high and 631mm diameter for 254L & 1.55m high and 584mm diameter for 180L
- Save up to 70% of your domestic hot water bills with a traditional configuration and add 25% when coupled in photovoltaics/aerovoltaics systems.
- Management module is activated when coupled with a photovoltaic/aerovoltaic installation.
- Tax exemption available depending on your country (France, Belgium,…)
- Transport on protected pallet.
- 7 years warranty