The SolarEdge power optimiser is a DC/DC converter which is connected by installers to each solar module, turning them into smart modules. The SolarEdge power optimisers increase energy output from PV systems by constantly tracking the maximum power point (MPPT) of each module individually.
The SolarEdge Power Optimiser P850 is a very powerful optimiser. It is ideal for commercial and large field installations allowing the connection of two high-power modules or two bifacial modules. It supports up to 850W and has a bent bracket to accommodate clearance of larger enclosures. The optimiser is compatible with three-phase SE16K inverters and larger.
The long 0.9m input cable version makes connections to modules with split junction box easier.
- Mitigates all types of modules mismatch-loss, from manufacturing tolerance to partial shading and aging
- Automatic module DC voltage shut-down for installer and firefighter safety
- Connected by installers to c-Si, thin-film, and high current (including bi-facial) modules
- Per-module Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT), with MPPT per two modules using commercial power optimisers
- Advanced maintenance with module-level monitoring
- Fast installation with a single bolt
- European Efficiency: 98.6%
- No integrated DC switch
- 25 years warranty