A high performance vacuum tube collector
Particularly recommended for use in restricted spaces, the Vitosol 300-TM is one of the most efficient vacuum tube collectors on the market. This high performance system is ideal for use on detached homes and apartment buildings and it is exceptionally safe.
- Highly efficient vacuum tube collector based on the heat pipe principle, with ThermProtect automatic temperature-dependent shutdown for high operational reliability
- Protection against overheating during prolonged insolation
- Long service life due to low stagnation temperatures and prevention of steam forming within the system
- The absorber surfaces with highly selective coating, which are integrated into the vacuum tube, are not susceptible to contamination
- Efficient heat transfer through condensers fully surrounded by the copper Duotec double pipe heat exchanger
- Optimum alignment with the sun, thanks to uncomplicated absorber alignment
- Dry connection, no contact between process medium and solar medium, i.e. individual tubes can be replaced whilst the system is fully charged
- Dark blue collector casing and absorber surfaces form a visually seamless whole
- Highly effective thermal insulation of the header casing for minimum thermal losses
- Easy, quick installation with the Viessmann installation and connection systems
The Vitosol 300-TM high performance collector is one of the most efficient models on the market and is particularly recommended for use in restricted spaces. The absorber angle can be adjusted by +/-25° to deliver an exceptionally high yield, even when the sun is in less favourable positions.
The collector can be installed and used in any position and is designed for use on detached houses and apartment buildings. It features ThermProtect automatic temperature-dependent shutdown, which is activated if heat draw-off stagnates for a long period whilst there is a high level of insolation.
ESOP Online provide you with a calculation program for solar thermal systems, which you can use to compare and contrast various product configurations and combinations and their cost effectiveness.
Once you have entered all the required parameters, ESOP calculates the standard values for the insolation energy and the resulting system yield, as well as the percentage of your total energy demand covered by the various different combination options.
Operational reliability with ThermProtect
The Vitosol 300-TM is currently the only collector on the market that can be installed horizontally (max. 3° tube incline) and includes ThermProtect automatic temperature-dependent shutdown. This prevents overheating of the collectors when no heat is drawn off and there is a high level of insulation.
The Vitosol 300-TM is therefore also suitable for buildings that are not in use all year round, such as residential buildings during holiday periods.